RADSTATS 2003

Re: census missing men

Stephen McKay <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:54:17 +0000

Text/Plain

It might be that I am one of many who has read various reports about
the 2001 Census with interest and concern.  On a different but related
note I've also been disappointed by the time taken to release any SARS
data (now expected next Spring I think, or three years after the
Census).

However, it is not something I've had time to explore, and ONS clearly
has large resources meaning there would be a considerable amount to
look through (I imagine). If it was possible for RadStats journal to
devote some articles to this theme, I'm sure there would be a large and
interested readership.  In the meantime, the pieces mentioned by John
Barker on the website look very interesting, and provide some key
references for those wanting to devote time to this important issue.

Steve

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:30:35 -0000 John F Barker