VICTORIA Digest - 1 Feb 2003 to 2 Feb 2003 (#2003-32) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:50:24 -0000

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 03 February 2003 00:01 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 1 Feb 2003 to 2 Feb 2003 (#2003-32)

Topics of the day:

  1. Eccentricity:thanks
  2. Women and Art Musuems (5)
  3. Chain of Causation
  4. 1840s/50s Marxist novelists
  5. automata
  6. Women and Art Museums
  7. Peninsular War novels (2)
  8. RHS Bibliographies online
  9. Thakeray and art
 10. Images of Wilkie Collins

Date:    Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:51:38 -0500
From:    James Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Eccentricity:thanks

Thanks to everyone who contacted me privately or responded publicly to my
request for help about Victorian discussions on eccentricity/ examples of
eccentrics. Some really useful advice, and entertaining cases.

I'll be delighted to receive any further communications on uncommon, odd,
fantastic, extraordinary, crankish, crotchety, faddist personages!

James Gregory

talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
http://www.talk21.com