Get Password

VICTORIA Digest - 24 Nov 2003 to 25 Nov 2003 (#2003-119) (fwd)

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:24:31 -0000

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 26 November 2003 00:01 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 24 Nov 2003 to 25 Nov 2003 (#2003-119)

Topics of the day:

  1. Scent versus visual display. Choosing: portrait of Ellen Terry by G. F.
     Watts. (2)
  2. Letitia Landon's 1831 quotes
  3. Cambridge Apostles and Tennyson
  4. Herbert Sussman (2)
  5. Prince Albert's now slaughtered prize ox
  6. Use of rural (or pastoral) in Victorian social protest novels (3)
  7. Thanks
  8. Maori treasures Exhibition