ACME Archives

ACME@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACME Home

ACME  2003

ACME 2003

ACME Conference Arrangements

"DR. Andrew H.C. CHAN" <[log in to unmask]>

DR. Andrew H.C. CHAN

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:17:05 GMT

Dear ACME Member/Friend,

A provisional programme for the forthcoming ACME Conference has now
been posted on the Conference website http://www.acme2003.strath.ac.uk
. In the provisional programme document there are some details of the
presentation facilities available at the Conference venue. Also note
that the location map has been updated to indicate the correct venue.

If any of you have not yet registered could I ask you to do at the
earliest opportunity so that I can notify the caterers etc of the
number coming to the Conference.

Finally, please note that I will now be away until Tuesday 22nd April
so if you have any questions regarding arrangements then please
contact Katrina May, [log in to unmask] or on 0141 548 2039
who is looking after things for me during my absence.

Regards

Marcus

Vice Chairman ACME 2002-2003.

Dr Marcus Wheel