TB-SUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT  December 2002

TB-SUPPORT December 2002

Re: 1.4.0 from scratch

Ian Stokes-Rees <[log in to unmask]>

Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:26:18 -0000

Sorry to still be on this "/etc" or "/share" discussion w.r.t. grid-security
dir and grid-mapfile, but which should it be?

1) Always "/etc"
2) Always "/share"
3) Sometimes one, sometimes the other.

If the answer is "2", then many of the files which end up in the:

/var/obj/conf/profile/source

directory still have /etc/grid-* hard-coded in them and are included in the
files which mkxprof creates.

Cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                     [log in to unmask]
Particle Physics, Oxford            http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes/