GISARCH November 2002

PhD thesis available as PDF

"P.M.van.Leusen" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:15:00 +0100

Dear colleagues,

My PhD thesis, titled "Pattern to Process: methodological investigations into
the formation and interpretation of spatial patterns in archaeological
landscapes", is now available online as PDF documents on the website of the
library of Groningen University, at www.ub.rug.nl/eldoc/dis/arts/p.m.van.leusen.
It contains a fair amount of GIS work, both in methodological chapters and in
case studies, and I therefore recommend it highly to you ;-) ! Please do not
hesitate to write to me if you have comments, criticism, or additional
information by which I can correct mistakes or otherwise improve the individual
chapters, some of which I hope to publish separately at a later date.

Sincerely,

Martijn van Leusen
Groningen Institute of Archaeology, the Netherlands