TB-SUPPORT Archives

TB-SUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

TB-SUPPORT Home

TB-SUPPORT  October 2002

TB-SUPPORT October 2002

Re: Redhat directory

"Traylen, SM (Steve)" <[log in to unmask]>

Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:35:31 +0100

Hi Pete,

The installation method is there ready for when 1.2.3 is released..
 I could fix  the install for 1.2.2 but I really hope 1.2.3 should we with
us within a few days. I had of course not expected it to take
so long.

I should have a better idea after tomorrows iteam phone conference,
I will pass on any news here. If it looks like it is going
to be more than a week or two which I do not think it will be I will
fix the install method. I am out of the office next week
so want to leave something that works this time.

Once it is released I will run through the server installation
myself and then let you know. I think the recommendation to
other sites will be that they upgrade to 1.2.3 since it contains
2 or 3 very important fixes over 1.2.2. (long jobs and long data
transfers).

Also very happy to come up to Oxford obviously.