Help for SCIENCEALLIANCE Archives

SCIENCEALLIANCE Archives

SCIENCEALLIANCE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SCIENCEALLIANCE Home

SCIENCEALLIANCE  October 2002

SCIENCEALLIANCE October 2002

Welcome to the Science alliance list server

Tony Buckley <[log in to unmask]>

Tony Buckley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:16:57 +0100

The list server is a way of swapping information amongst the science
alliance group and promoting discussion about anything that relates to our
work and mutual interests.  As your registration message will have made
clear, it's like e-mail but, instead of sending to just one person, you
send to everyone on the list.

I manage this list server and, if you have problems with it, I'm the person
to contact ([log in to unmask], tel 01925 603272).  As I'm often not in
the office I may take a short time to get back to you, but bear with me and
I will investigate what's troubling you.

Otherwise, here it is: a fast, easy and convenient way to seek and share
information and experience amongst the science alliance.  Enjoy!

Tony Buckley
CCLRC Daresbury Laboratory