Help for AGEING Archives

AGEING Archives

AGEING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AGEING Home

AGEING  October 2002

AGEING October 2002

Fw: WARNING. You tried to send a potential virus or unauthorised code

Bett Martinez <[log in to unmask]>

Bett Martinez <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:50:20 -0700

What is this about?  I continue to get these messages that I have to
quarantine...can you take care of this, or should I just quit the email
listing...pity!  Bett Martinez