Help for DC-STANDARDS Archives

DC-STANDARDS Archives

DC-STANDARDS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-STANDARDS Home

DC-STANDARDS  September 2002

DC-STANDARDS September 2002

ISO standardisation of DC - fast track started

Leif Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Leif Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:42:45 +0200

To DCMI Standard Workgroup

It is now official:

From mail sendt to TC46 / SC4:

DIS 15836 -- Dublin Core -- Out for Ballot
DIS 15836, The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set, has been released for
ballot using the ISO Fast Track Procedures. The ballot period is:
2002-08-22--2003-01-22.
This is the ISO adoption of the U.S. standard ANSI/NISO Z39.85-2001. The
document is available to all members from the ISO website.

The official U.S. standard ANSI/NISO Z39.85-2001 you can download:
http://www.niso.org/standards/index.html

So: for you in countries with TC46/SC4 member organisations, do you job.
Ref. to earlier mail (see below).

best regards

Leif Andresen