Help for HERFORUM Archives

HERFORUM Archives

HERFORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HERFORUM Home

HERFORUM  June 2002

HERFORUM June 2002

Re: site protection vs. access to information

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

SMRforum is for the circulation of information and general discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:39:09 +0100

The truth hurts.

Thank you
David Evans
Environment and Conservation

>>> [log in to unmask] 13/06/2002 16:02:54 >>>
That's a bit harsh David!
;-(

Bob