BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  April 2002

BRITARCH April 2002

3rd Stone 'Site Watch' was Bull Ring and Nine Ladies

Andy Burnham <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:37:46 +0100

I'm researching my next 3rd Stone 'Site Watch' magazine column at the moment
and will be writing about the Bull Ring. Does anyone have any other ancient
sites under threat that you would like investigated and publicised.
Thanks,
Andy
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/shop/3rd_stone.htm

http://www.megalithic.co.uk
Live guide to prehistoric sites in the UK, Ireland and beyond
Thousands of Images, Links, Downloads, Maps, Web Search, Members Features
WWW-VL Anthropology Site of the Month, March 2002