Help for DC-ACCESSIBILITY Archives

DC-ACCESSIBILITY Archives

DC-ACCESSIBILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-ACCESSIBILITY Home

DC-ACCESSIBILITY  March 2002

DC-ACCESSIBILITY March 2002

Re: WWW11 Conference and Workshop in Hawaii in May

Ann Sandberg- Fox <[log in to unmask]>

Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Accessibility list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:45:01 -0500

        I unfortunately will be unable to attend your meetings in Hawaii but will
look forward to a detailed report or summary thereafter. Sounds exciting!
Meanwhile I toil in the field of LIS, but find myself increasingly
attracted to the DC. Last Nov. I did a one-day workshop on the DC to
FEDLINK librarians and was impressed with their response and enthusiasm for
applying it.

        Ann M. Sandberg-Fox, Ph.D.
        Cataloging Consultant & Trainer
        34 Broadstreet Road