NOTE: This is a corrected "Call for Papers and Participants" replacing
inoperable URL Links
PLEASE POST: Corrected URL Links to the AoM 20th Anniversary Conference
ATTENTION: ACADEMIC SCHOLARS AND PRACTITIONERS FOR THE
ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT (AoM / IAoM) ANNUAL CONFERENCE
20th Anniversary Conference Location: Quebec City, Canada, July 31-August
ALL URL LINKS ARE LOCATED ON http://www.aom-iaom.org
Paper submissions, abstracts, panels, colloquia, fora, and etc. are
solicited in the following categories (Division Track Pages Location:
- Business Functions and Applications (BF&A)
- Organizational (Behavior) Management (OM)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Leadership and Leaders (LL) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#four
- Information Systems and Information Technology (IS/IT)
- Health Care Management (HCM) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#six
- Educational Administration and Management (EA&M)
- Entrepreneurship (E) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#nine
- Distance Learning (DL) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#eleven
- Doctoral Research Division (DRD) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#13
DIVISIONS 7, 10, 12, & 14 ARE OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR
ESTABLISHMENT TO INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS
WISHING TO AFFILIATE.
ALL DIVISIONS, COMPLETE WITH SPECIALTY TOPICAL AREAS,
ARE FOUND ON: http://www.aom-iaom.org at:
***AWARDS SECTION: See member & participant awards information located on:
http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir9-awar.html. SEE HOW YOU FIT IN! Monetary and
Plaque Awards are available in Multi-Categories.
- Project 2005 Congress: addresses changes and creations in management,
education, technology and leadership across the globe. International
delegates strive to address burning issues in these categories. See
http://www.aom-iaom.org for the call, details and instructions.
- "The New Professor": is a colloquium which defines and guides proposed
directions of faculty, universities, colleges and corporate institutions of
higher learning in global societies via non-traditional minded academic,
administrative and industry practitioner proponents. Avant-Garde
participants. Click "New Professor" for instructions located on
- Leadership Development Institute (LDI) International: presents the famed
"Women in Leadership Program". Theme: Achieving Your Sense of Purpose.
Click: http://www.aom-iaom.org and access LDI call and procedures.
- *** Business Functions & Applications (BF&A) will entertain, in addition
to its division topics, international & strategic management,
organizational science, finance, marketing, accounting, economics, public
administration, hospitality management, and allied disciplines. A new unit
has been created. Leadership positions open. View
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior
(HRMOB) 7th Annual Conference presents the theme: Waking Up
in the Knowledge Economy located on http://www.aom-iaom.org.
A large number of papers and presenters have already registered.
- Computer Science and Information Management Society Conference
Affiliate. Theme: Computer Science and Information Management Conceptual
Framework. CSIMS is presenting top line research and investigative papers
pertaining to all aspects of technology, systems and quantitative methods
under it new organizational banner complete with its 1st tier journal: "The
Journal of Computer Science and Information Management" (CSIM) now in its
4th year. Participant and submission details may be found on
http://www.aom-iaom.org for CSIS and listing of affiliates.
- *** Health Care Management Call for papers and full instructions on
www.aom-iaom.org. HCM is a newly formed independent affiliate. Leadership
positions are available in all areas. This is a very exceptional
home page for full call listing and instructions.
- *** Religious Colloquium. The secular institutions often prevent you from
making a religious presence (Christian or Jewish) within their confines;
however, at AoM/ IAoM that is not the case. You are a welcome participant
with the AoM / IAoM. We seek your presence. Contact the POC Dr. Hamel
at [log in to unmask] or by fax or telephone listed below.
NOTE: Submissions in this area are open to address any and all topics
within those secular listings above especially the "four estates", viz.
1. Clergy, Religion; 2. Government, Leaders; 3. Commerce, Business,
Citizens; and 4. Communications, Media & Journalism.
Theme: Integration and Application of God's Law in Government, Business,
Education and the Communication Industry. THIS IS A MUST FOR
CONCERNED ACADEMICS AND PRACTITIONERS!
NOTE: Conference "alliances" are open to industry, professional
organizations, scholars and practitioners seeking and creating paths
leading toward improved, functional, contemporary methods and applications
in all areas of management, education, technology and leadership both
nationally and internationally.
Become an affiliate with Top Tiers. Top Scholars. Top Researchers. Top
Industries. Top Practitioners. Top Programs. Top Journals. Top Proceedings.
Get on the Team. Become one with us. Your path toward creative excellence!
POC: Dr. William Hamel, CEO
The Association of Management and International Association of Management
(AoM/IAoM) - [log in to unmask]
PO Box 64841, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23467-4841
Tel: 757-482-2273 and Fax: 757-482-0325, www.aom-iaom.org.