Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  February 2002

BRITARCH February 2002

Re: Time Team looking for diggers [again]

Dave Tooke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:55:36 -0000

Don't see what's wrong with the ad. It's for a TV programme, after all.
Diggers do appear in person from time to time, and are asked questions, so
requiring that they be enthusiastic and communicative doesn't seem
unreasonable.

I would have thought that most academic staff would appreciate that such
qualities are vital when trying to disseminate knowledge.

Dave Tooke