Help for IAQ-MUSEUM Archives

IAQ-MUSEUM Archives

IAQ-MUSEUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

IAQ-MUSEUM Home

IAQ-MUSEUM  2002

IAQ-MUSEUM 2002

Re: IAQ in Cultural and Heritage Institutions: Workshop June 29th

"J.B.G.A. Havermans" <[log in to unmask]>

Indoor Air Quality in Museums and Cultural Heritage Buildings <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:12:40 +0200

Hi Morten,

Although I will be present at IA2002, it will be not possible for me to attend your meeting. I feel very sorry
for this and do hope that we will meet each other during the conference week. My flight is scheduled to arive in
the afternoon on 29th. So I will be in the evening in Monterey.

best regards

John Havermans