POETRYETC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

POETRYETC Home

POETRYETC  2002

POETRYETC 2002

Re: Another little new poem

"david.bircumshaw" <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and poetics <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:21:25 -0000

About time you got round to announcing all those books on this list, Alison
Croggon.

If you're not careful I'll start accusing you of modesty. So be warned!

Nice one(s) (and to Jill too)

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw