Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  2002

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH 2002

Re: Religion and Health a recap

Lorraine Culley <[log in to unmask]>

Lorraine Culley <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:32:11 -0000

You might like to look at Culture, Religion and Patient Care in a
Multi-Ethnic society by A. Henley and J. Schott. Age Concern publications
1999. This has good basic information plus lots of references to other work
on religion and health. Its also, in my opinion, one of the better books for
health professionals on how to work with diverse communities.

Dr. Lorraine Culley
Reader in Health Studies
Faculty of Health and Community Studies
De Montfort University