HEACADEMY-GENERAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

HEACADEMY-GENERAL Home

HEACADEMY-GENERAL  2002

HEACADEMY-GENERAL 2002

Re: BEST 2002 Call for papers

McClelland Bob <[log in to unmask]>

The Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education is a membership <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:43:34 -0000

Hi Andrea

Is it too late to submit proposed papers?

Ailsa alerted us to the conference at the LTSN meeting at Liverpool
yesterday.

Can satisfy full paper deadline if acceptable.

Bob McClelland
Reader in Educational Technology
Liverpool Business School