ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2002

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 25 Oct 2002 to 26 Oct 2002 (#2002-295)

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:58:46 +0000

text/plain

----- Forwarded message from Automatic digest processor
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:00:03 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 25 Oct 2002 to 26 Oct 2002 (#2002-295)
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. John Bull Periodical (2)
  2. Homophobic terms (4)
  3. Dating 'Walter'
  4. Homophobic Terms (2)
  5. Elizabeth Longford, 1906-2002
  6. new etext - Some Habits and Customs of the Working Classes
  7. Belated Introduction and thanks
  8. Pre-Raphaelites and Darwinism
  9. the Rossettis and 'higgledy piggledy' tea