ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2002

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 30 Jun 2002 to 1 Jul 2002 (#2002-181)

Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:43:11 +0100

text/plain

----- Forwarded message from Automatic digest processor
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:00:56 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 30 Jun 2002 to 1 Jul 2002 (#2002-181)
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. Nineteenth century fantasy fiction
  2. Nineteenth Century Fantasy Fiction
  3. c.19 fantasy (2)
  4. A new list
  5. race and the aristocracy (3)
  6. Unconsummated marriages in fiction (3)
  7. Mrs. Henry Wood
  8. The Pallisers
  9. Year's Work in Swinburne query
 10. TTHA Poem(s) of the Month for July

Date:    Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:34:12 EDT
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nineteenth century fantasy fiction

Leopold's play The Bells has a whole act which is a dream sequence-Sue Doran