JiscMail Logo

Help for COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Home

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Home

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE  2002

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Managing complexity - a systems approach - for PCT managers or clinical governance programmes?

Dr Paul Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Complexity and chaos theories applied to primary medical and social care <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:13:32 +0000

text/plain

Dear Jim and all,

Let's bat the idea around a bit.  I'm sure we can come up with something
between us.  If Jim looks into the OU contact who else might be interested
in looking at the potential of amending this existing OU course for PCT
management and perhaps couple it with a local clinical governance learning
set to maximise local impact?

The course is T306 and is called "Managing Complexity: a systems approach".
It is aimed at undergraduates. It provides 60 points at level 3 (people who
have done 1st and 2nd year of an undergraduate course. It takes 10 hours a
week for 10 months and gives credits towards an OU degree. Two of such OU
courses = a diploma. The T306 is intended to contribute towards a diploma
of Systems Practice which is 120 credits, 60 at level 2.  Not sure about
the fees.

And RCGP coordination? Tim?

Paul