Help for BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Archives

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  2002

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP 2002

Re: User [self] registration [and enrolmen t] possibilities ++usernamequery++

"Cooper, Carol D." <[log in to unmask]>

Cooper, Carol D.

Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:20:50 -0000

Steve
we only do this via batch file. Unless you are on level 3 to do it any other
way would breech the licence. But then someone is probably doing it anyway
:-)
Carol