ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  2002

ASSISTECH 2002

Re: FW: sip and puff problem

Gary Williams <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:09:48 +0100

I will try this and report back.
The Dudley two tube system sounds like the best solution, I have tried
e-mailing and phoning them but never seam to be able to get hold of the
right person (Mr. Dudley), to be fair he has returned my calls but I
have been unavailable.
Thanks for the input.

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/11/02 01:40pm >>>
OR - how's this for a stupid idea-
just set the decceleration so slow that the controller doesn't have
time to
stop on changing from suck to blow.
I'd be interested to know whether this is really as stupid as it
sounds!

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Bioengineering Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750

professionals.
> Sent:         11 September 2002 11:40
> To:   [log in to unmask]
> Subject:      sip and puff problem
>
>  2 years ago I was involved in the setting up of a DX system on a
Balder