Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  October 2001

BRITARCH October 2001

Re: re-use of megalithic monuments after neolithic

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:03:13 +0200

thank you very much for responding to my message

I am a student achaeology ... don't know the correct terminology in english,
but I just started my third year.

I am trying to write my dissertation on the subject 're-use of megalithic
monuments'  ..

the references you gave me are very usefull, thank you very much.

I am indeed still looking for examples from the Iberian peninsula, and I think
they'll be very interesting since I have been excavating in Portugal this
summer. So I'll certainly will try to get hold of 'Neolitizacâo e Megalitismo
da Peninsula Ibérica. Actas do III Congresso de Arqueologia Peninsular' in the
libraries of university.

thanks again for your response

best wishes,

Liesbeth Van Camp