HERFORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HERFORUM Home

HERFORUM  September 2001

HERFORUM September 2001

Re: Portable Antiquities

David Evans <[log in to unmask]>

SMRforum is for the circulation of information and general discussion of is <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:36:07 +0100

I don't follow this strand at all.
Victoria asked for resposes from people who have PAO's active in their area so that she can report on the PA pilot schemes usefulness or (possibly) not.
All we seem to be getting is replies from people who do not have them, and say so!
So far there have been no reported finds from Jupiter but MDs may be active on Europa.

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/09/2001 09:19:02 >>>
Victoria

No impact at all in B&NES and sources tell me that MD's are active in the
area.

Bob