Re: 3a? Re: CITINET Mission Statement

Peter Wood <[log in to unmask]>

CITINET Steering Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:42:09 +0100

Seb
I would go for 3a
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From:   Seb Schmoller [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   29 August 2001 16:12
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        3a? Re: CITINET Mission Statement

Dear all,

Taking Andy Wynne's suggestion here is a revision to Option 3.

'Helping learning centres provide high quality services to their
users' and 'Working with partners to ensure coherent and
co-ordinated learning centre provision in Sheffield'

This would make the choice between:

3.  'Helping learning centres provide high quality services to
their users' and 'Working with partners to shape learning centre
provision in
Sheffield'

and

3a. 'Helping learning centres provide high quality services to
their users' and 'Working with partners to ensure coherent and
co-ordinated learning centre provision in Sheffield'

It would be helpful if all could provide feedback on this before
the September 10th Steering Group.

Seb

Making learning centre provision

Andy Wynne wrote:

> I Agree that option 3 is the best option. I also wondered whether we could
> add on at the end some reference to "promoting coherence and co-ordinated
> strategies for LC development", but I realise that it probably detracts from
> the need to be "pithy"
>
> Andy
>
> --
> Andy Wynne
> Manager, South Sheffield City Learning Centre
> email: mailto:[log in to unmask]
> Tel: 0114 255 7331/07771 578234

Seb Schmoller - Learning Technology Development Manager
The Sheffield College - http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/
T: +44 (0)114 2602686 F: +44 (0)709 2208443
Network Users' Forum - http://www.nuf.org.uk/
--
Our mailguide - http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/guide.html
Disclaimer - http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/disclaimer.html