Help for EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS Archives

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS Archives

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS Home

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS  July 2001

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS July 2001

Re: Different result for LN in VBA and woorksheet?

"Keith Turner@Basingstoke" <[log in to unmask]>

A list to stimulate discussion about the technical aspects of the developme <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:35:17 +0100

Hi,

Just got in & seen all the replies bouncing around because
of my typo (displayted).

It made me think of that chaos theory of butterfly wings somewhere
creating extreme weather effects somewhere else in the world.

It is interesting to seet the different ideas on exactitude of
spelling. I do notice typos or spelling mistakes, but don't
place very much importance on them. Especially so, as the group
is composed of such a wide spectrum of people, a lot
of who are not conversing in their native language.

Anyway, I'm glad it's all in good humour.

Keith