New ECN Board in 2001

Reinhard Würzner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:21:11 +0200

EUROPEAN COMPLEMENT NETWORK

Chairman:
A.G. Sjöholm, S

Secretary:
R. Würzner, A

Board:
M. Colomb, F; Z. Fishelson, IL; G. Füst, H;
C.E. Hack, NL; M. Kirschfink, D; R.G.Q. Leslie, DK;
S. Meri, SF; T.E. Mollnes, N; B.P. Morgan, UK;
S. Rodriguez de Cordoba, E; J. Schifferli, CH;
F. Tedesco, I; J.E. Volanakis, GR

Dear Colleagues,

In 2001 George Füst (H), Santiago Rodriguez de Cordoba (E),
Jürg Schifferli (CH), Anders Sjöholm (S) and
Francesco Tedesco (I) will depart from the ECN board.
The board has now cancelled the notion that major
'complement countries' should be represented, so that
there is no guarantee that the above mentioned countries
will be represented during the next term.
The voting for the next five members will take place at
Strasbourg. All complementologists from Hungary, Spain,
Swizerland, Sweden or Italy are eligible plus those whose
(European!) country is not represented so far.
At present we have received the following names (alphabetical order of
country):
Hungary: Anna Erdei, Lilian Varga
Italy: Marco Cicardi
Portugal: Paolo Santos
Spain: Margarita Lopez-Trascasa
Sweden:  Bjorn Dahlback, Birgitta Heyman, Lennart Truedsson
Switzerland: Hans Lutz
If you have further suggestions, send them
to [log in to unmask]
Do not suggest the scientists proposed above, they are
already on the ballot, or scientists from Austria, Denmark, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Netherlands, Norway or United Kingdom
as these countries are represented already. All proposals received
before August 15 will appear on the voting list. Voting will take part
during the meeting in Strasbourg where we will have an ECN board meeting
with all old and newly elected members.

With complements,
Anders Sjöholm, Chairman        Reinhard Würzner, Secretary