ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Home

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS  June 2001

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS June 2001

FW: Virus alert

Ged Warren <[log in to unmask]>

A list to stimulate discussion and questions about the technical aspects of Access 97 and <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:39:33 +0100

Take note of this. I found a copy of the file in C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND of my
machine
at home.

I don't know if this really is a virus, but I followed the instructions
below and deleted it,
and its loss had no effect on my system. It therefore seems like a good idea
to take
this advice and get rid of it, just in case.

Ged.