EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS Home

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS  April 2001

EXCEL-VB-DISCUSS April 2001

Re: Launching SAS file

John Putman <[log in to unmask]>

A list to stimulate discussion about the technical aspects of the developme <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:45:07 -0600

It seems like the spaces in your folder name might be causing you trouble.
Try enclosing the file name in single quotes as follows and see if that
helps:

 RetVal = Shell("C:\Program Files\SAS Institute\SAS\V8\sas.exe 'D:\My Sas
Programs\PIT\pit.sas'", 1)

I didn't try it myself, but it seemed like it might be the problem...

-putman