Help for ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS Archives

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS Archives

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS Archives

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS Home

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS Home

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS  April 2001

ACADEMIC-INDUSTRY-RELATIONS April 2001

Re: University consulting

colin barnes <[log in to unmask]>

For exchange of information and ideas related to an International Study Gro <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:59:04 -0300

I have done quite a lot of work in this area - science park evaluations,
working for university linked consultancies at Imperial, Warwick, Swansea
and Salford.  I would be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards

Dr. Colin T. Barnes
Cambridge Resource Economics
5 Cambridge Road, Girton
Cambridge CB3 0PN
+00 44 (0) 1223 277232 (home telephone)
MOBILE PHONE:  07748 966795
Office telephone:  +44 (0)1223 264425
Office telefax:       +44 (0)1223 264261