Help for ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Archives

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Archives

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Home

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS  February 2001

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS February 2001

Re: Obtaining query criteria through user combo boxes

"Woolley N (SoCS)" <[log in to unmask]>

A list to stimulate discussion and questions about the technical aspects of <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:49:02 -0000

Hi Paul

Open the query by design grid
For the fields you wish the user to select criteria, reference the
appropriate combo boxes on your form - the code for each would look
something like this:
"Like Forms![yourformname]![combo1name]" (without the double quotes of
course)
So long as your form remains open when the query is run it will draw its
criteria from the combo boxes.

Norman