LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  2001

LIS-E-RESOURCES 2001

Re: ACM Digital Library

Diana Kichuk <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list, set up under the auspices of the United Kingdom Seri" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:23:43 -0600

Hello Everyone,
See the following message regarding the ACM Digital Library new interface.
As far as I know it is still in beta. I communicated a while ago with a
programmer there and he stated that the new interface is bug free. The
message does give a clue about constructing URL's.

We also cannot access the old or new interface. The "high traffic" notice
appears.

Diana Kichuk
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of Saskatchewan Library