AUC Internship Correction

Elisa Mason <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:10:25 +0100

(Please contact FMRS for more info. about their program: [log in to unmask])

Apologies to all who tried linking to the website for Forced Migration
and Refugee Studies at the American University in Cairo to find out
about research/volunteer opportunities with us. We have had problems
mounting our new website, but the link below is now working. You should
check the page marked "Affiliation Opportunities" for current research
and projects.

http://www.aucegypt.edu/schools/huss/fmrs

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies
Centre (RSC), University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts
should include attribution to the original sources.