Forwarded to list as requested by the ILT. For more information please
contact the ILT direct <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Please do not reply to this message. Thank you.
ILT RECRUITMENT OF ADDITIONAL ACCREDITORS
A core component of the Institute for Learning and Teaching is the pool
around 43 accreditors who have been recruited to work on an ad hoc basis
in the implementation of its accreditation activities. The work of the
Accreditors is currently growing in scope to include:
* assessment of initial entry route applications
* assessment of portfolio applications
* institutional course/programme accreditation
* additional development work with the ILT Accreditation Officers
The ILT wishes to recruit additional Accreditors to work with the
team. Applicants need to demonstrate that they have experience of:
* subject based teaching and tutoring in HE
* course design and development
* course management and leadership
* course validation and review
* leadership of professional development programmes
* development of innovatory practice in learning and teaching
* accreditation and external subject review
The ILT are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals
work within research-oriented universities and/or have an HE teaching
supporting learning background in humanities, biosciences, physical
sciences, sociology, politics, psychology, information services or
learning technology. We will also welcome applications from those with
education or educational development background.
Ideally, successful candidates will be members of the Institute, or
working towards obtaining membership in the very near future.
For further information, including an application form, please see the
web site at http://www.ilt.ac.uk/archives/jobs/vacancies.htm or email
mailto:[log in to unmask] for an application pack.
For further information on the work of the Institute for Learning and
Teaching, please see our homepage at http://www.ilt.ac.uk/