General reminders about the List:
1. No attachments please.
2. No general event publicity or self-promotions please: This list is
specifically for debate about new media curating.
3. Please keep contributions short, sweet and neat - don't copy whole
messages - just the relevant parts will be fine.
4. Please don't send your technical and unsubscribe problems to all 200
members! The correct email for any technical problems, or any problems
unsubscribing yourself, is: [log in to unmask]
and we will help you in private.
5. If you've lost your welcome instructions or want to catch up with
discussions you've missed, please see the web site
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/new-media-curating.html where you can
unsubscribe yourself, change your preferences, download and read the
neatly organised archives and so forth.
6. we still want your installation images of new media art
exhibitions/presentations, with accompanying notes. please e-mail them
directly to myself or Beryl
7. suggestions for improvements to the CRUMB site should also be sent to
Beryl and I, as we will be updating the content and adding more links
early this autumn.
Curatorial Resource for Upstart Media Bliss
Co-Editors: Telephone: +44 191 515 2896
Beryl Graham: [log in to unmask]
Sarah Cook: [log in to unmask]