Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  2001

LIS-E-RESOURCES 2001

Re: Problems accessing Swetsnet Navigator off campus with Athens authentication

Kathryne Wray <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list, set up under the auspices of the United Kingdom Seri" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:39:24 -0000

Lizchecked access to swets off campus this morning using Athens - works fine
BUT have noticed that when accessing via our ejournals page when you follow
our links you get taken to the Athens login screen but once logged in this
takes you to the general list of titles rather than the original title which
you clicked on - has this always been the case? Can't remember.