Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Nuisance mail

dario camuffo <[log in to unmask]>

Indoor Air Quality in Museums and Cultural Heritage Buildings <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:36:21 +0200

text/plain

Dear Dana,

I received this message from you as well as similar nuisance messages
from IAQ server.

This summer I received many other noisy messages from IAQ, but
hackers (and probably crime) are still continuing along this line.

Best regards

Dario

>Dear IAQ,
>

>I have received several of the following sort of message, all
>seeming to have obtained my e-mail address from your
>mailing list.
>
>If there is any way you can stop this wretched practice, I should be
>very grateful.
>

>Yours sincerely,
>
>Dana Josephson
>
>-------------------------------
>(Mr) Dana Josephson
>Principal Conservation Assistant, Exhibitions
>Room 326
>Bodleian Library
>Oxford OX1 3BG
>Tel. +44 (0) 1865 277078
>Fax. +44 (0) 1865 277182

Dr. Dario Camuffo
Dirigente di Ricerca
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Istituto di Chimica e Tecnologie Inorganiche e Materiali Avanzati
(sino al 31/12/2001)
Istituto di Scienze dell'Atmosfera e del Clima
(dal 1/1/2002)
Unita' Operativa di Climatologia e Microclimatologia
Corso Stati Uniti, 4
I-35127 Padova, Italy

tel: +39-049-8295902
fax: +39-049-8295915