ACUPUNCTURE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACUPUNCTURE Home

ACUPUNCTURE  2001

ACUPUNCTURE 2001

Re: Lu 7 and kid6 not good for males

majid fadaie <[log in to unmask]>

This list is for general information on all matters of relevance to acupunc <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:28:27 +0100

dear all.
I am sorry to be late for getting the second refernce.
the book name is Acupuncture energy in health and disease by
Henry Woollerton and Colleen J.Maclean.
published by Thorson publishers ,third addition 1983.
chapter on extra ordinary channals.
Any way I thank all the freinds who tried to help me to find out my
misunderstanding.in this book it is mentioned that it is prefered to use the
channals  for female disorders and has not mentioned that it should not be
used for males.and it is mentioned that si3 ub 62 is better to be used for
males .so I consider it my own mistake.

regards and thanks to all of you ,
Dr Majid