The Disability-Research Discussion List

Managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds

Help for DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH  October 2000

DISABILITY-RESEARCH October 2000

Re: Paralympics - open or restricted?

"Ron Amundson" <[log in to unmask]>

Ron Amundson

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:24:25 -1000

On the subject of "open" wheelchair competitions in racing and basketball