union organising conference

Jane Wills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:30:39 +0100

This looks great - especially for those in North America who can get there.
It is easier to read in the attached file.
Jane

Dr Jane Wills Department of Geography Queen Mary and Westfield College University of London Mile End Road London E1 4NS 0207 7882 5414 [log in to unmask] http://www.geog.qmw.ac.uk/