Help for ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Archives

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Archives

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Home

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS  July 2000

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS July 2000

Re: Inserting multiple page word documents into Access

Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:37:33 +0100

     Jason

     Off the cuff, so to speak, have you considered handling them as
     hyperlinks rather than OLEs?

     Jonathan

     Medical Research Council

Subject: Inserting multiple page word documents into Access
Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet
Date:    04/07/2000 15:26

Hi,

Has anyone got a good way of inserting word documents into Access so
they can be viewed in report format correctly, if they are a page or
more.

I've got several OLE fields which are going to contain Word documents or
PowerPoint slides. An easy way of ordering teaching material, I hope!

So suppose I have a several records containing two or three page Word
documents, I want to merge them in report format into one large Word
Doc. The trouble is I only see a portion of a page; if I resize the
object then I still only see the first page.

Any help?

Jason

Jason Bailey
Desktop Applications Consultant