BGP FIltering via IRR

Jason Lixfeld <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 May 2000 08:10:32 -0400

Morning, world :)

Over the last little while I've brought up an IRR server and have
installed into it, and updated all of our information which was
previously stored in other IRRs (BTW:  Thanx to everyone who replied
with human contacts for the CW and ANS irrs).

Everything is up to date and ready to go.  Now I can start on the config
generation part of the process.  I started looking into @RtConfig but am
not too happy with it.  I've heard that others have found the same thing
and have fabricated their own ways of extracting information from the
IRRs and inserting them into their routers.  I'm wondering if people
could share any of these with me so I can work on creating my own tool.

TiA.

Regards,
--
Jason A. Lixfeld