Re: Innovation in the last Century

"Barbara Davies" <[log in to unmask]>

Barbara Davies

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:10:39 -0000

Hi Sallie

There was an article in the Dec 99 issue of Drug News and
Perspectives on A Century of Progress in Drug Therapy. As
well as listing significant advances in health, medicine and
innovative drugs, it lists 10 or so advances in other areas of
science and technology for each decade. It would be quite
easy to extract these for your list, but you'd have to also pick
out the most significant medical advances (there are so
many of them!) from the longer list for inclusion.

I can send you a copy of this if you think it might be useful.

Cheers
Barbara