Help for WIGS-FORUM Archives

WIGS-FORUM Archives

WIGS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WIGS-FORUM Home

WIGS-FORUM  2000

WIGS-FORUM 2000

Fw: WG: Coordinator position at the Program on Gender & Culture, Cent ral European University, Budapest

"Andrea Reiter" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:45:56 +0100

I do not know whether this message is worth bothering about because we
received it after the deadline given for the application. However, it
sounded good for someone who wanted a change of scene. So I decided to post
it anyway.
AR