Help for SPM Archives

SPM Archives

SPM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SPM Home

SPM  2000

SPM 2000

68,000,000 Email Addresses for ONLY $149!!

26 Oct 00 7:52:24 PM

TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND PUT "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT.

   68 MILLION
 EMAIL ADDRESSES
  FOR ONLY $149

  You want to make some money?

  I can put you in touch with over 50 million people at virtually no cost.

  Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

If you can you have a profit of over $500,000.00

  That's right, I have 68 Million  Fresh  email

addresses that I will sell for only $149. These are all

fresh addresses that include almost every person

on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are

all sorted and ready to be mailed.  That is the best

deal anywhere today!  Imagine selling a product for

only $5 and getting only a 1% response.   That's  OVER

$3,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!!

  Don't believe it? People are making that kind of

money right now by doing the same thing, that is

why you get so much email from people selling you

their product....it works!  I will even tell you how to

mail them with easy to follow step-by-step

instructions I include with every order.

I will send you a copy of every law concerning

email. It is easy to obey the law and make a

fortune. These 68 Million email addresses are

yours to keep, so you can use them over and

over and they come on 2 CDs.

  This offer is not for everyone. If you can not

see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio

in this offer is then there is nothing I can do

for you.  To make money you must stop dreaming

and TAKE ACTION.

THE BRONZE MARKETING SETUP

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!

$149.00

THE SILVER MARKETING SETUP

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

Several different email programs

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list management.

$ 189.00

THE GOLD MARKETING SETUP

VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING!!

68,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!       AND

Several different email programs

and tools  to help with your mailings

and list management.

             AND

Over 500 different Business Reports

now being sold on the Internet for up to

$100 each. You get full rights to resell these

reports.

With this package you get the email addresses,

the software to mail them AND ready to sell

information products.

AND ......

.. a collection of the 100 best money making

adds currently floating around on the Internet.

$ 249

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

IF YOU ORDER BY PHONE OR FAX WE WILL SHIP YOUR CD CONTAINING THE 68 MILLION + NAMES WITHIN 12 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

WE ACCEPT:  AMERICAN EXPRESS,  VISA & MASTERCARD

    TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC??_______________

    EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________

    NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

    CREDIT CARD #________________________________

    BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

    CITY_________________________________________

    STATE________________ZIP_____________________

    PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

    EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________

    WE WILL BILL selected amount to your account plus one of the

following shipping costs:

     SHIPPING  COST OF 3.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL

     SHIPPING COST OF  15.00  24 HOUR EXPRESS MAIL / FEDERAL EXPRESS

     + SALES TAX  added where required

   1) FAX your order and a copy of your SIGNED check payable to

Cyberdata  for the appropriate amount to 530-343-1808.

   2) Fax the same above requested credit card information to

530-343-1808.

   3) Call phone # 530-343-9681.  This is a 24 hour phone

number to place a CREDIT CARD order. This is an ORDER LINE

only.

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY, PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUE ORDER.

Copyright 2000