PHD-DESIGN  2000

PHD-DESIGN 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Required reading as a background for the Ph.D. in design ...

Rosan Chow <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]

Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:45:31 -0400

Hi Ken and all

Thank you and thank you all for taking up this endeavor. But I have an
innocent request:

I don't know if this problem is only mine, every time when I begin to read
anything in a 'foreign' subject or topic, I always have problems with
terminology that are definitionally conceptual and that often impedes
understanding. I often find that introductory 'textbooks' help in this
respect, at least for myself.

Do you think you can add to your recommendation some introductory texts as
well?
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Rosan