MEDLIB-L October 7-11, 2000

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

TEXT/PLAIN

If you subscribe to MEDLIB-L delete now. Or continue reading and let me
know if I should have included some other messages, or skipped some.
MEDLIB-L October 7-11, 2000

Contents:
1.  ?: UK Information [Q for hospitals and nursing schools]
2.   MeSH 2001 publications to be available
3.  [Article] Medical Research and the Internet
4.   Re: European availability of/equivalent to AMITRIPTYLINE [summary]
5.  ?: Foreign Language Patient Education Materials [Q and 4 answers]
6.  National Medical Librarians Month
7.  Re: Summary EBSCO Databases
8.  [article] How to Find Anything Online - webreview.com FYI [with one
    comment]
9.  MEDLINE Instructions in Russian [reprise from previous MEDLIB-L
    digest]
10. thanks:?Language barrier and basics in searching MEDLINE [see previous
    MEDLIB-L digest]
11.  ?: Re: Need info on homeopathic drug [see previous MEDLIB-L digest ]
12.  Funny MeSH and Don't Explode [long]

 Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:45:57 -0400
From: York County Hospital <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UK Information

One of our VP's will be visiting  England in November and has asked me to
get him some information for this trip.
He wants to know  phone numbers and addresses for the Schools of Nursing;
phone numbers and addresses for hospitals in the following cities: London,
Manchester, Liverpool, Wales. If anyone can help with this it would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
katherine dedrick
health sciences resource center
york county hospital