Help for DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY Archives

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY Archives

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY Archives

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY Home

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY Home

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY  2000

DISABILITY-AND-SPIRITUALITY 2000

Re:

Vanessa Murray <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:39:38 +1000

You can do a Masters or PhD in Disability at Deakin University,
Melbourne, Australia (only an hours flight from the Olympic Games!) if
you want to travel! No residential requirement.
Cheers
Vanessa

--
Vanessa Murray